Indian Head Massage
INDIAN HEAD MASSAGE - £40.00 (35 minutes)
Special Saving - Book a course of Six for £222.00 & save £18.00
A stimulating massage to the neck, shoulders, top of the arms, scalp and face - all energy centres where tension is most likely to accumulate. Whilst sitting comfortably in a chair you are gently, firmly and rhythmically massaged with aromatherapy oils using stroking, kneading and percussion techniques until the tension and stress begin to simply float away. My training and technique include Indian Champissage - an advanced form of Indian Head Massage which also includes subtle energy massage (energy balancing).
How Can It Benefit Me? Indian Head Massage works on both a physical and mental level and by concentrating on areas most vulnerable to stress and tension, it provides a de-stressing programme for the whole body:
- Aids dispersal of toxins from tense knotted muscles and encourages the breakdown of fibrous adhesions.
- Aids chronic neck and shoulder stiffness and restores joint movement and mobility.
- Improves circulation of blood in previously congested muscles, providing extra oxygen for the brain and tissues.
- Nourishes and improves hair roots and can help reduce hair loss.
- Helps in the relief of eyestrain and tension headaches.
- Excellent for disturbed sleep and insomnia.
- Aids with sinusitis and congestion.
- Aids with TMJ - often caused by grinding or clenching of the teeth.
- Gives you a sense of calmness, peace and tranquility and helps in mental tiredness, anxiety, depression and stress.
- Improves higher levels of concentration and clearer thinking.
- Encourages the release of stagnant energy and chakra balancing.
- Generally deeply relaxing.